How to put your Dor Network Hub in Recovery Mode
- Verify that your Dor Network Hub’s LED is red or flashing red. If so, please continue to the next step. If not, please contact Dor Support for additional assistance.
- Next, unplug your the power adapter from the back of your Dor Hub
- Wait 10 seconds
- Identify the blue button on the back of the Dor Hub
- Hold down the blue button while plugging the Dor Hub’s power adapter back into the Dor Hub. Continue holding the blue button.
- Hold the blue button for 10 seconds or until the LED starts alternating red and green
- Your Dor Hub should now be blinking red or alternating between red and green. If it is not, please repeat steps 1-6 one more time before contacting Dor Support for additional assistance.
- The Dor Hub will be in this state for ~10 minutes to up to 3 hours. If your Dor Hub does not recover to a solid green light within 3 hours, please contact Dor Support for additional assistance.